You probably know about popular Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. She developed the theory for her books on a prepare trip, and wrote a few of the most crucial elements of them sitting in a café! She’s removed to become one of many best compensated writers in the world. I study anywhere that she makes £5 an additional!
Therefore is it a good idea to think about publishing a story?
I’michael not just a novelist, but I actually do know a few writers who’ve had some moderate achievement with writing fiction. And I could let you know writing a novel isn’t the easiest way to earn money from writing. In reality it’s one of the very difficult ways. But if you’re really interested in writing one there are always a few methods you may make it a whole lot easier for yourself.
- To start with do a research on trusted old fashioned Amazon or at the library. Ensure there aren’t any active novels which are too just like your story idea. While it’s correct several novels follow a formula…. human anatomy is discovered, slightly eccentric but brilliant investigator trails murderer down etc. etc….. every you need to have its distinctive twist.
- Have a look at how these similar books charge in the sales position on Amazon. J.K. Rowling’s are often in the most effective 200 or so. That’s very good. If the similar novels have a huge sales standing (over 500,000 and therefore on) your strategy is probably never going to be a huge seller.
- Next – and that is very important – never, ever think of publishing your story and then looking for a customer for it. That could cause decades of painstaking function being wasted.
Instead try this: Make a note of all publishers who submit that type of อ่านนิยาย
when you do your research. Then create or call and inquire further due to their Contributor’s Guidelines. These can obviously collection down which kind of books they’re and aren’t searching for – and specially what ‘should have’ aspects any novels they publish should include.
Several of those are also on publishers’ websites. State, as an example, you’re interested in writing a bodice-ripper for the famous Mills & Boon you’ll discover full details of how to do it here: http://www.millsandboon.co.uk/aspiringauthors.asp
- If your initial research suggests that your strategy could appeal to a publisher write a proposal explaining the plan, and give a pencil picture of the key characters. Send it off to the publisher and ask if they’d be thinking about seeing an example chapter.
I’d be very reluctant to write at the least a page of your book without checking that the author is at the very least interested in the idea and, most importantly, feels it’d sell.
- If the manager isn’t interested in your thought then all isn’t lost. Hear to what they say. Then tune your idea and check it out with another publisher. (That’s yet another valid reason for not publishing a story before you sell it.)
Very actually, if you’re thinking about writing fiction I’d recommend you take a look at writing short experiences first. Apart from being a lot easier to publish you’ll produce a good bit more money from their website in terms of enough time involved. If you’re interested in understanding more about short story publishing take a look at a few of my other articles.